Secret Santa Christmas In July 2020

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gift ordered for my recipient. Don't know how long it will take to arrive. We'll see.

Conspirator pot doing pretty good so far. I have my eye on something in particular already, pretty sure we'll make it.

Gift ordered for my recipient. Don't know how long it will take to arrive. We'll see.

Conspirator pot doing pretty good so far. I have my eye on something in particular already, pretty sure we'll make it.
If we make it to that new O5280 DMS motor, I'll want to see it make Santa's sled fly... with Santa in it!

Looks like some secret santa's bought some really nice things this year.

I saw on facebook Aerotech's ad for their new O5280 DMS motor. Tempted to add that to my wishlist :p
Are you L2? Would be a great L3 flight.:cool:

I got my L3 around 7 years ago with a N1800 in a stretched Patriot. YouTube N1800 Rissa :). Hmm, I wonder if that O motor will fit :D

Last edited:
OK, gift ordered, and i assume it will be sent out very soon!

to my recipient: Sorry, the Quantum Singularity you asked for has astronomical HAZMAT fees, and the extra packaging required made it just too darn expensive. maybe next year.

:D

OK, gift ordered, and i assume it will be sent out very soon!

to my recipient: Sorry, the Quantum Singularity you asked for has astronomical HAZMAT fees, and the extra packaging required made it just too darn expensive. maybe next year.

:D
I thought I wrote Eggtimer Quantum.

How many you guys gonna wait till the 4th? 🤪

Really? Did you miss the warning?

Woe to the one that opens their gift early!

Wanna tempt karma? Anger the rocket Gods? Go ahead, just remember:
Trees love rockets.
Nozzles are easily plugged.
Parachutes are easily tangled.
It only takes one misstep to turn a rocket motor into a Roman candle or a bang stick; or a perfect flight info a lawn dart.
I'll wait til the 4th. LOL. 🤣

My recipient's gift is "In Transit"

Last edited:
Back