• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

For Sale RRC3 + LCD + LCD Port

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderboy

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have an RRC3, LCD w/ housing, and the LCD port for sale. All are in great condition. I went and checked out all the RRC3 functions (continuity on each output, output drive, pressure/temp/voltage display, push button function).

Prices do NOT include shipping, but I expect this can all be shipped in a small flat rate box at USPS for ~$10.

RRC3: $65 - SOLD
LCD + Housing: $45
LCD Port Connector: $5

Take the entire lot for $100.

Payment via Paypal Friends and Family, or boost these by the necessary amount so I get our agreed upon price after fees. I should be able to ship same day you pay, as long as the post office is still open (and allowing a little time to pack and address the box... ) :)

Thanks for looking!

20231219_212715.jpg
20231219_212723.jpg

NOTE: I have pictures of each output firing a light bulb, pictures of continuity checks, the pressure/temp/voltage screen... If you need these, I'll send them, but I'm not going to bore everyone with each pic.
20231219_212228.jpg

If you want to see what the LCD port connector looks like, here is the link to the missile works site:
https://www.missileworks.com/store#!/Airframe-LCD-Port-Adapter/p/211106270/category=5760489
The one I have is brand new in the bag, never used.

Last edited:
Back