Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of the time I saw a woman in line at the airport carrying one of those convention give-away bags loudly emblazoned with “Vagisil.”
A long time ago we used to get all sorts of stuff like that from drug reps, usually it came with a giant sub or pan of pasta in the ER break rooms too. It's more fair that those practices have mostly been stopped by hospitals, but I do miss the free food and the endless supply of pens, bags and badge reels.

A long time ago we used to get all sorts of stuff like that from drug reps, usually it came with a giant sub or pan of pasta in the ER break rooms too. It's more fair that those practices have mostly been stopped by hospitals, but I do miss the free food and the endless supply of pens, bags and badge reels.
Those practices probably slowed considerably once drug companies were allowed to advertise. Prior to taking out ads in newspapers, periodicals, and television, giving swag to doctors and pharmacists was all there was.

Or scissors you’ll still be using 30 years later.

image.jpg

Back