Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going back to the hood. Many years ago I was driving on the freeway in Vegas. I see an obviously drunk driver. I called the police and told them he was going to hit someone. While I was on the phone he rear ended a pickup. His hood flew up over his windshield and he took off a high speed with the pickup chasing. I was chasing too while talking to the police. I lost sight of both of them. I pulled of the freeway to turn around and there was the pickup. We talked for a while. He didn't get the plate number. A State Trooper pulled up and said they were looking for him. I said he should be easy to find with his hood over his windshield.

Going back to the hood. Many years ago I was driving on the freeway in Vegas. I see an obviously drunk driver. I called the police and told them he was going to hit someone. While I was on the phone he rear ended a pickup. His hood flew up over his windshield and he took off a high speed with the pickup chasing. I was chasing too while talking to the police. I lost sight of both of them. I pulled of the freeway to turn around and there was the pickup. We talked for a while. He didn't get the plate number. A State Trooper pulled up and said they were looking for him. I said he should be easy to find with his hood over his windshield.

1713436868991.jpeg

:p

OK, there is stuff hidden in that cartoon. Like there is a stick of Dynamite behind the mother with the fuse running. I'll let others find anymore.
Piraro always has secret symbols to find in his artwork. Above his signature is a number, in this case 4 - that tells us he has four items hidden.
The list of his items are: pipe, flying saucer, bunny, eyeball, upside down bird, pie, O2, Oil, (as in Olive-think Popeye)lone shoe, an arrow, K2, crown, fish tail, and finally the dynamite.
So here we have the dynamite, the flying saucer, the eyeball and the upside down bird.

Piraro always has secret symbols to find in his artwork. Above his signature is a number, in this case 4 - that tells us he has four items hidden.
The list of his items are: pipe, flying saucer, bunny, eyeball, upside down bird, pie, O2, Oil, (as in Olive-think Popeye)lone shoe, an arrow, K2, crown, fish tail, and finally the dynamite.
So here we have the dynamite, the flying saucer, the eyeball and the upside down bird.

Today I was this many years old when I learned…

I love some of the old terminology:
Consumption = tuberculosis
Dropsy = congestive heart failure
Quinsie = peritonsillar abscess

And someone died of piles
I always thought that the Nuclear Waste Repository cave planned for Nevada should be the "Nuclear Waste Suppository, the cure for atomic piles"

Back