OD of pro series II motor mount tubing?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketgeek101

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me the EXACT outer diameter of the the 29mm motor tube provided with the Estes Pro series II kits.

I am planning to purchase the Nike Smoke and am thinking of replacing the plastic retainer with an Aero Pack.

I need to know this pretty soon so for those of you that know please reply.

Thanks,

rg101

built one and converted it to 38mm. have the 29 motor tube at home. when I get home I can mic. it and respond later, say 6pm EST?

The plastic retainers fit on Loc tubing pretty easily, and fit on my fg Jart with a little sanding and encouragement. I'd imagine the Loc sized aeropacks would work.

The plastic retainers fit on Loc tubing pretty easily, and fit on my fg Jart with a little sanding and encouragement. I'd imagine the Loc sized aeropacks would work.

I figure it's probably the L size, but I want to make sure before spending the $20 on the base.

Yea I wouldn't want to mess up on that either. As a side note, I've been pretty happy with the Estes retainers so far.

Back