New from Texas

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just want to introduce myself. My name is Brad and I live in the Dallas Area. Just started back into rocketry after many years. It's a good excuse to entertain my Grandkids (at least that's what I tell my wife).

Welcome to the forum.

Please checkout www.dars.org if you haven't done so already. That is the website for the Dallas Area Rocketry Society. We usually launch up in Gunter on the third Saturday of the month, but this Saturday may be canceled or postponed for weather. Club meetings are the first Saturday of the month at the Y in Flower Mound. Low power launch in Arlington the first Sunday of the month.

Chas

Welcome to the forum.

Please checkout www.dars.org if you haven't done so already. That is the website for the Dallas Area Rocketry Society. We usually launch up in Gunter on the third Saturday of the month, but this Saturday may be canceled or postponed for weather. Club meetings are the first Saturday of the month at the Y in Flower Mound. Low power launch in Arlington the first Sunday of the month.

Chas
Yes, I have been watching the website. Plan on joining DARS soon, just rejoined NAR.

Welcome back to the party @rbaylis ! You’re among friends here. While flying with the grandkids is great we can admit it here: launching rockets is fun for kids of all ages ! 😎

Last edited:
Welcome! O - yeah, times are good for rocketry (except loss of fields), get the pocket book ready!! Wahoo! Enjoy those young ones while you can!

Back