Magnum Rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KermieD

Reaction score
This is my 3rd purchase from Magnum and I gotta say that I'm still as impressed as the first time. When I called Wednesday, he actually bothered to tell me that he was out of stock in the MAWD "until tomorrow". He must build his own if he understands THAT kind of eagerness to get your product. ;) Sure enough, he shipped on Thursday and the package arrived today, well packed, with nothing damaged.

Oh, yeah...and The Rocketry Forum flyer was packed as well. :D

I have bought a few things from Magnum Rockets too. I believe they have an excellent selection of rocketry-related items. Even though they're in Ohio, they sure can ship stuff FAST across the country to Washington State!

Check them out at https://www.magnumrockets.com .

I have placed many orders with Magnum over the last few years. Ross (the owner) is really nice and a straight up guy. I have had excellent service from Ross each time. Last year I was going for my L2 cert at a launch in Argonia, KS where he was attending as a vendor. I contacted him prior to the launch to line up a Pro38 J285 reload. I wanted to pay up front and then just pick up the motor when I got to the launch, but Ross said not to worry about pre-paying. I got to the launch and Ross had the reload held back for me as promised. Great service all around and a real nice selection of rocketry related items.

MAWD is Mini-Alt With Deployment. It's a Perfectflite logging altimeter.

Originally posted by eugenefl
TRF Flyer? What flyer?
For about a year now, Ross has been stuffing flyers advertising TRF into all of his outgoing product boxes. We can't even begin to say how much we appreciate what Ross has done for us! Thanks, Ross!

Back