Mach1 BT60 and smaller Build Instructions

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swampworks

Reaction score
I bought a kit of the BT55 Electron from Mach1 BEFORE the business changeover. At that time, there was an instruction document on the website for kits (maybe) BT60 and smaller. I downloaded it but I believe it may have been on a computer that has since died. I can't find it anywhere. Since this is my first fiberglass kit, I'd like to have the instructions so I don't screw it up at least in the early stages.

Does anyone here happen to have a copy of that document?

Thanks!

My main, or at least initial worry is getting the motor retainer installed correctly in relation to the MMT and centering rings/fins. I recall that being detailed in the instruction document. I was kinda hoping to follow your build thread for the remainder.

Thanks!!!!

There is some wiggle room with the motor retainer and CR on these smaller kits. As long as the fin tabs clear, it will be good. You don't need a super tight fit between the fin tabs and centering rings if you don't want it. I work backward and glue the retainer and aft CR first. Then dry fit the forward CR and mark the motor mount for the fins. You can dry fit the motor mount and use the fin slots as a guide for a pen to mark the motor mount.

Back