Loc Doorknob build

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sterk03

Reaction score
I thought I saw a link to a Doorknob build recently but unable to come up with it. I just received mine and no instructions included. I am new to some of the build procedures for this size rocket so would like a litlle back up guidance on an item or two. If anyone had recently built one or know where a build report on this rocket is it would be greatly appreciated. It appears when you use a smaller motor your building a whole separate casing for it versus a slide in insert. It also looks like a much smaller tube for building an ebay but yet no wide enough bulkhead to secure it in the body tube.

Thanks,

Sterk03

I thought I saw a link to a Doorknob build recently but unable to come up with it. I just received mine and no instructions included. I am new to some of the build procedures for this size rocket so would like a litlle back up guidance on an item or two. If anyone had recently built one or know where a build report on this rocket is it would be greatly appreciated. It appears when you use a smaller motor your building a whole separate casing for it versus a slide in insert. It also looks like a much smaller tube for building an ebay but yet no wide enough bulkhead to secure it in the body tube.

Thanks,

Sterk03
@pathtouch has what are you looking for:

Also you can totally skip fiberglassing and build it stock! I just used mine as a test bed to learn some new techniques.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ok thanks got it. I will not be glassing mine either. I found another build also with variations but still pics to give me some ideas.
Thanks
Sterk03

Back