• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

I want to adapt the ejection charge, whose material I don't know, to FFFFG black powder

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

utkan.kya

Reaction score
Greetings to everyone. This year, I will be participating in the High Power Rocketry competition called TEKNOFEST Rocket Competition, which is held in my country. In this competition, a ejection charge is used in which the material and weight data are not given. The only thing I know about this material is the pressure-time graph resulting from the test performed in a closed control volume of 1 liter. For the ground tests, I need grams of FFFG black powder that will give the same value as this graph. I don't know how to calculate it. If you want to participate, here is the competition link (https://www.teknofest.org/en/competitions/competition/31) I am waiting for your help. (Test graph of the material is attached)

Attachments

• Graph.png
    Graph.png
    254.1 KB · Views: 1
Perhaps it's overly simple, but is the material being intentionally hidden from you? If not, have you tried just asking the contest organizers?

e.g.
"
What precise material will be used?

As part of track Y to address requirement B, wewill be ground testing as follows...
( test regime goes here )
"

Perhaps it's overly simple, but is the material being intentionally hidden from you? If not, have you tried just asking the contest organizers?

e.g.
"
What precise material will be used?

As part of track Y to address requirement B, wewill be ground testing as follows...
( test regime goes here )
"
The organizers are only sharing this graphic with us because the ejection charge is a material they produce themselves (we know it is a derivative of White Powder)

Back