• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Pro Series II 2.5" tube, or someone that wants to split an order from Estes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

75Grandville

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
My Argent got crunched on the way back from NARAM. Shoulda kept the box and filed a claim, but I didn't think it was that bad. Anywho, I need to replace the center tube (slotted 2.5" tube, ->plain 2.5" tube<-, reducer, 2.0" tube, NC). It's from just above the lower orange band to the reducer in the picture (courtesy of NARAMLive.com).

Argent.jpg

So, if anyone has a spare that they would be willing to part with, including reasonable shipping, I would be thrilled to send you some $ or swap you any LPR bits that I have laying around.

Alternatively, Estes does have them for only $3.99, plus $10.49 shipping. It's the shipping that's a killer. I was wondering if anyone else wanted to take advantage of their perpetual holiday sale and split an order, preferably someone in the metro DC area. I'm in for a tube, and a Leviathan. Think I have at least one of everything else that they have on sale (at least that I want), but pretty sure I could get my side of the order up to $50. Even just a couple more of those RTF 13mm jobs to throw in my range box to give to a kid at a club launch in the future. Anyone else interested?

Last edited:
Back