Decal Design Contest?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMRR

Reaction score
Just checking on interest:

I'm think of holding a TRF Decal Design Contest for anyone that wants to design a set of decals for my Imperial Lambda Shuttle

THREAD HERE

I will provide 5 shots (TOP, BOTTOM, SIDE, FRONT, BACK) and the critical dimensions. I will also provide a link to several resources and then the rest would be up to the contestants. The winner would be voted online here in TRF (while the ones I actually use will be exclusively my choice).

The prize? A Cognis Aerospace Lunar Lander

LINK HERE

I would like at least (5) contestants and you can sign up here or by sending me a private e-mail.

Requirements:

+ BMP or TIFF final image
+ High Resolution
+ No Jaggies!

Derr . . . uh, please excuse me Mr. Nick. But am I gonna disqualified myseff in asking y'all what a jaggies is?

I mean, I'd like t' precipitate in this here contest but have t' tell you that I ain't prezackly sure about bein' able to met with your specifies.

More parprictically:
I can do drawings an' such but if y'all can't read 'em they ain't gonna be some good.

Please save me from more Mbareassment. Send me the informanation and the rules in a e-mail.

This could be fun. But alas I have no resources. But I hope this happens.

We could use the forums poll feature for voting perhaps. You can only have up to 10 options currently but, since I'm the admin I can increase that. :D

Let me know what I can do to help.

Back