Another bloody Aussie

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ramjet64

Reaction score
Hi all,

New to model rocketry and been a radio technician for a while.

Thought I might turn my hand at designing a couple of altimeters.

A tiny, bare bones altimeter that will give temp, max height and calculate acceleration, and a fully featured micro-controlled one with wi-fi and bluetooth.

Looking forward to exploring the forum.

Cheers,

Dai.

I served with the Australian Army in the Sinai. They are really good guy and gals. I respect them a lot.

I've probably gone a bit nuts with getting back into the electronics, but all worthy pursuits must be recognised with a name and I'm calling my venture "FOUR OPPOSSABLE THUMBS - micro based rocketronics for a brighter future."
I look forward to learning from the group as I design rocketry-based electronics!

I've probably gone a bit nuts with getting back into the electronics, but all worthy pursuits must be recognised with a name and I'm calling my venture "FOUR OPPOSSABLE THUMBS - micro based rocketronics for a brighter future."
I look forward to learning from the group as I design rocketry-based electronics!
Welcome to the forum.
With four apposable thumbs you must be challenged with handling surface mount components! 😉
All the best with your endeavours.

Back