• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: I'm bringing KITS with me to Whitaker!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandman,

Sounds good, I'll just sign over my checking account and call it good! I'm sure my wife will understand.... Ha Ha. Sounds like a fair price for that much labor of love.

The Constellation looks great! I know my original Constellation didn't come with that many decals! Can't wait to build... Let me know when I can send the check for the two kits.

Waiting patiently,

Russ

Good news!

I just got off of the phone with JimZ and I will have the ballance of my parts and decals by Sunday!!

Three days to spare!!:D

sandman

Between packing I have completed my prototype Saturn 1B.

I am very pleased with the results. I just have to put the cross pieces on the escape tower yet.

Somebody at Whitaker will have a better camera for this puppy!

sandman

Well, I didn't sell that many kits...

I have lots of the Miniceptor kits left @ $38 plus $5 shipping.

A few Constellation+ kits left @ $32 plus $4 shipping.

A very few Saturn 1B kits left (I'm gonna have to make another run of them!) @ $46 Plus $4 shipping. $5 shipping is ya want it double boxed.

email me

sandman

OK here is a kit status report.

I have NO MORE Saturn 1B's left!!!
I ordered tubes today and I will make another run of them before NARAM

I have 1 (ONE) more Constellation+ @ $32.00 plus $4.00 shipping left. I don't think I'll make any more unless someone wants to sell me a clear BT-56 size payload tubes. (it is the same tube used in the Estes Super Nova Payloader!)

I have 3 (THREE) Miniceptor kits left @ $38.00 plus $5.00 shipping.

I did find enough parts to make 1 (ONE) Transglobal Interceptor @ $30.00 plus $4.00 shipping.

THAT"S IT...There ain't no more!

sandman

I would be willing to make another run of Saturn 1B kits if anyone is interested.

Let me know if I should bother.

sandman

Sandman,
I just recieved the kit yesterday and all looks well with the parts. I am looking forward to building the kit. I probably will built it with out a lot of detail and then try to dress it up with all the conduits and other details at a later.
What might be a good idea is if you made the balsa transition and capsule and we could buy the them as a set and purchase the rest on our own.
I would by some extra cones because, sooner or later it will crash or get stuck in a tree related to Charlie Brown's kite eating tree. :( :(

Paul

Sandman,

I just received the upscale Constellation and the Miniceptor kits in the mail last night. Simply awesome! My kids and I were amazed at the quality of the fins, hand turned nose cone, decals, etc! I encourage any one who built either of these kits in the 70's to order one before they are gone!

It's so nice to see quality back in rocketry with these new companies springing up. FlisKits, Roachwerks, Thrustline Aerospace are all making great products. Keep up the great work!

Russ

Hey, I even got a mention with sandman's kits!

i'm honored! :eek:

can't wait to build the 1B, but knowing my schedule, it will probably have to wait for snow... :p

Jim,

Just turned in a review to Nick of the Cheetah. I sent one great lift off photo, too! The honor is mine, by the way. Now I just need to find the courage to put more than an A8-3 in the sustainer stage! That rocket simply hauls.

Next, I need to find the time to build Sandmans Constellation kit. Can't wait to load that kit with some E's and F's!

Russ

Back