Adept Pin Jumpers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THarrison

Reaction score
Anybody have a source/part number for the little pin shorting jumpers that Adept used on their electronics to select the main deployment altitude?

Thanks,
Todd

Anybody have a source/part number for the little pin shorting jumpers that Adept used on their electronics to select the main deployment altitude?

Thanks,
Todd
Probably standard 2.54mm Pin Jumper caps available on Amazon for 6.99 for 200pcs....

Post a pic of what you need or the pins where they go. If Rich is right (and I suspect he is) then I can send you a few for the price of a stamp because I've bought a huge quantity, just as he notes...

Thanks,
Todd
I have almost exclusively moved to yellow jumper pins to be able to find them in the grass more easily.

Thanks all! The 2.54mm jumpers look correct.

BEC thanks for the offer, but I ordered some before seeing your reply.

Most 'Pop & Mom' computer repair places would probably give one a couple free of charge. (then again, with inflation, maybe a nickel each)

Back