• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 5.5”-54mm thrust plate

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryangengler

Reaction score
Looking if anyone has a 5.5”-54mm thrust plate laying around. SC precision no longer makes this size and don’t have any left in inventory. Long shot, but thought I’d ask.

Thanks all.

I agree with @QFactor, nothing 54mm you put in there is going to actually be worth a thrust plate. If it's cosmetic, I get that.

I have friends at a machine shop who have done a few things for me. They could fabricate one if you're able to provide specs. It wouldn't be free, and they don't do anodization. PM me specs if interested.

I agree with @QFactor, nothing 54mm you put in there is going to actually be worth a thrust plate. If it's cosmetic, I get that.

I have friends at a machine shop who have done a few things for me. They could fabricate one if you're able to provide specs. It wouldn't be free, and they don't do anodization. PM me specs if interested.
You are correct I

100% for cosmetic value. Appreciate the offer to connect with the machine shop. Was hopeful that someone had a SC precision plate laying around that I could purchase, but otherwise (to the points noted above) I will likely just leave it off.

Interestingly there has been a cyclic (?) growth in requests for that size........... if the interest was there I'd run another batch. The only way it makes sense is doing a pile of them at one time. I have brought a few other sizes back to life after periods of time that made me think they were dead.

Back