Secret Santa Christmas In July 2024

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score

Rules:

- First Rule of Secret Santa CIJ is talk about Secret Santa CIJ! Speaking of Rules, Read the Rules!
- DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF SENDING A GIFT.
- DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU DON’T PLAN ON CHECKING IN WHEN SENDING & RECEIVING.

- Signup deadline will be June 9th at 11:59pm. You will be contacted via e-mail with your recipient’s name, TRF handle, address, and wish list.
- Sign up must be a complete e-mail entry with all required fields. Your are not considered entered until such an e-mail is received.
- Feel free to post your wish list within this thread too. It is fun to see what other people are wishing for.
- You must check in when you order your gift, ship your gift, and receive a gift. All check-in’s should be sent to [email protected]. Posting your check in on this thread is optional.
- You are encouraged to change your signature to advertise this event.
- July 4th - open your gift! Woe to the one that opens their gift early!
- Post whatcha got and guess who sent it. Don’t forget to say thanks.

How To Sign Up!:
If you want to participate, send an e-mail titled "Secret Santa CIJ 2024" to "[email protected]".
In the e-mail, include the following information:

TRF Handle:
Address:
Phone #:
Wishlist:

Please start a new line for each field, this makes it easier to enter the data into Papa Elf's spread sheet of good boys and girls. Your Phone number will remain private, Papa Elf just needs it in case he needs to contact you.

Example:
N3tjm <Enter>
Douglas Gardei <Enter>
137 Penn View Drive <Enter>
Middleburg, PA 17842 <Enter>
555-555-5555 <Enter> (Note: This is my actual wishlist)
Wishlist: Desired Rockets: Aerotech: Arrauxbee-Hi, HV Arcas, Strong Arm, Sumo. Bad Boy Rocketry: Upscale of the Estes Guardian, Hawkeye, Ninja, Yellow Jacket. Estes Clones of the Impulse, Scion, Partizon, Panavia. Estes: Black Brant XII, Doorknob, Super Big Bertha. Loc Precision: Phoenix 4” with RA38L Retainer or EZI-65 RA54L Retainer. MoreRockets.com: Blackhawk and the StrikeFighter. PML: ¼ Scale Patriot (Quantum Tube). Quest: Quad Runner. Wildman: Wildman Jr. with ra38p-tw retainer, p-chute, and Kevlar. Eagle Claw Mini with Dual Deploy option and RA29P. Wildman 4” Goblin with RA54P-TW retainer. Desired Rocket Motors: Aerotech RMS 38/120-720 Combo. RMS 75/5120 Motor (wishful thinking). Wildman or Chris Rocket Supply gift card(s) so I can buy motors for SPAAR launches (E-G).

Have Fun!

Papa Elf

Last edited:
Again?!?! :D

I'm in!!

I have a singularity to give away!! we found it while FEMing a part.. so, since we don't need it, I'll happily give it to a participant!! :D

list & coords to follow!

thanks Papa Elf!

Rules:

- First Rule of Secret Santa CIJ is talk about Secret Santa CIJ! Speaking of Rules, Read the Rules!

- Signup deadline will be June 9th at 11:59pm. You will be contacted via e-mail with your recipient’s name, TRF handle, address, and wish list.
- Sign up must be a complete e-mail entry with all required fields. Your are not considered entered until such an e-mail is received.
- Feel free to post your wish list within this thread too. It is fun to see what other people are wishing for.
- You must check in when you order your gift, ship your gift, and receive a gift. All check-in’s should be sent to [email protected]. Posting your check in on this thread is optional.

How To Sign Up!:
If you want to participate, send an e-mail titled "Secret Santa CIJ 2024" to "[email protected]".

TRF Handle:
Address:
Phone #:
Wishlist:

Please start a new line for each field, this makes it easier to enter the data into Papa Elf's spread sheet of good boys and girls. Your Phone number will remain private, Papa Elf just needs it in case he needs to contact you.

Example:
N3tjm <Enter>
Douglas Gardei <Enter>
Wishlist: Desired Rockets: Aerotech: Arrauxbee-Hi, HV Arcas, Strong Arm, Sumo. Bad Boy Rocketry: Upscale of the Estes Guardian and Ninja. Estes Clones of the Impulse, Scion, Partizon, Panavia. Estes: Black Brant XII, Doorknob, Super Big Bertha. Loc Precision: Phoenix 4” with RA38L Retainer or EZI-65 RA54L Retainer. MoreRockets.com: Blackhawk and the StrikeFighter. PML: ¼ Scale Patriot (Quantum Tube). Quest: Quad Runner. Wildman: Wildman Jr. with ra38p-tw retainer, p-chute, and Kevlar. Eagle Claw Mini with Dual Deploy option and RA29P. Wildman 4” Goblin with RA54P-TW retainer. Desired Rocket Motors: Aerotech RMS 38/120-720 Combo. RMS 75/5120 Motor (wishful thinking). Wildman or Chris Rocket Supply gift card(s) so I can buy motors for SPAAR launches (E-G).

Have Fun!

Papa Elf

Oh yeah, I'm in!!

Working on my list now....
Wish List sent!

===================

--Wish List- LPR / MPR / HPR--

-- LPR Kits --
Estes: Super Mars Snooper, Super Orbital Transport, B.O.S.S., Space Corps Vesta Intruder
NewWay Rockets: Steamliner, Skyrise Square, Starship Deceptor
Semroc: USS Andromeda, Laser X, Omega, Orion, Starship Vega, Taurus

-- MPR/HPR Kits --
Binder Design: Jackhammer
Fliskits: Richter Recker, Decim8, US Tog, Adfecta
LOC: 2.26" Zeus x/38mm MMT, 4" V2, 4" Phoenix
Mac Performance: 3" or 4" Sky Scraper, 4" Pluto SLAM
Mach1: Antigravity 65
Madcow: 4" Phoenix, 4" Fiberglass Rogue, 4" Fiberglass V2, 4" Fiberglass X-Celerator, 4" Fiberglass Lil Rascal SE
North Coast Rocketry: F-117 Nighthawk, SR-99 Hyper Swift
PML: Striker, Pterodactyl Jr, 3" Bull Puppy, Bumble Bee
Wildman: Lance Beta, Punisher Sport

-- Hardware--
Loki: 38/480 w/bulkhead & #19 nozzle

-- Electronics --
Eggtimer Quasar, Featherweight GPS, Marsa 33LHD

-- Gift Cards --
CS Rocketry, eRockets, Fruity Chutes, Madcow, Rocketman, Sirius Rockets, Top Flight Recovery, Wildman, etc...

Last edited:
Oh boy, I’m in again. Let me find that wishlist….

Here we go:
--Electronics & Gear--
Aerotech Reload Adaptor Systems for 29 & 38 mm
Jolly Logic Chute Release
Piranha Line Cutter
Eggtimer GPS Mini, LCD module and LCD-GPS module
Aerotech RMS Delay Drill tool
High quality 18", 24", or 36" parachutes

--MPR/LPR kits--
LOC 4" Phoenix
Dragon Rocketry 4" Nike Smoke
NewWay OldWay Nike Ajax
Radical Rocketry X-15
Estes Black Brant XII
Starlight Bomarc
Starlight Jayhawk
Mach 1 AMRAAM
TLP Plan packs (Sidewinder, Nike Hercules or Phoenix)

--Misc--
Filament dry box
MPR 29mm Aerotech reloads (Big fan of the Mojave Green and Redline propellants)
Anything for an aspiring L1 with an interest in scale and scratch building

--Probably Can't Get, But Would Be Great--
Flightsketch Mini
Radical Rocketry Thales Starstreak (if it makes it to release)

Last edited:

Rules:

How To Sign Up!:

TRF Handle:
Address:
Phone #:
Wishlist:

Example:
N3tjm <Enter>
Douglas Gardei <Enter>
Wishlist: Desired Rockets: Aerotech: Arrauxbee-Hi, HV Arcas, Strong Arm, Sumo. Bad Boy Rocketry: Upscale of the Estes Guardian and Ninja. Estes Clones of the Impulse, Scion, Partizon, Panavia. Estes: Black Brant XII, Doorknob, Super Big Bertha. Loc Precision: Phoenix 4” with RA38L Retainer or EZI-65 RA54L Retainer. MoreRockets.com: Blackhawk and the StrikeFighter. PML: ¼ Scale Patriot (Quantum Tube). Quest: Quad Runner. Wildman: Wildman Jr. with ra38p-tw retainer, p-chute, and Kevlar. Eagle Claw Mini with Dual Deploy option and RA29P. Wildman 4” Goblin with RA54P-TW retainer. Desired Rocket Motors: Aerotech RMS 38/120-720 Combo. RMS 75/5120 Motor (wishful thinking). Wildman or Chris Rocket Supply gift card(s) so I can buy motors for SPAAR launches (E-G).

Have Fun!

Papa Elf
I want to join 😁

OK, I'm in. I'll send some sort of gift; I just hope my available rocketry funds after NYPOWER and LDRS both before a month from now will be sufficient to send something good.

I'll have to think about what to list.

Wishlist:

Estes PSII Launch Controller
Estes PSII Super Big Bertha Kit
Estes Mini Arcas Kit
Estes Space Shuttle
Estes Super Mars Snooper Kit
Estes Black Brant XII Kit
Apogee Zephyr Kit
Apogee Zephyr Jr Kit
Rocketarium Jayhawk AQM-37C
Semroc Mars Lander KV-54 Kit,
Semroc Micro MX Kit(s)
Any NewWay Rocket Kit(s)

Obligatory;

Estes Mini Arcas, Mini Bertha, Mini Red Max
Apogee AT-33 Strap-on Booster Pods, Antares Explorer, Black Brant VC, Hermes HLV, Hiroc, Slo-Mo
Dynastar Aerodactyl TS, Firefox SHX, Orion
North Coast Rocketry MGM-157 Scorch, Cluster Duck
Rocketarium Tank Buster
5, 15 and 30 minute epoxy, mixing cups

Thanks Papa Elf!!! :christmastree::wavingsanta:

I just sent the Email to Papa Elf ..............

I notice a lot of you post your wish list right here on the thread
Posting here is optional but many do it because it's fun, and allows others to see what you want. It's great because sometimes Santa's request specific recipients because they see something on the list, or sometimes someone might just send someone something outside their assigned recipient.

One Week since Sign Up start up started. Here is the list of Participants we have so far!

dr_wogz
Glasspack
jqavins
Kallahan11
Mooser
MrSnappyTurtles
Raythain
Tobor
Wally Ferrer

Don't forget to advertise CIJ in your Signature, and ask your friends to join :D

Email sent....

Wishlist:

Balsa Machining - 29mm 3" School Rocket, 34" extension, payload bay
Dragon Rocketry - 3" Fat Boy
LOC Kits - LOC Park Flyers 1.6" IRIS, Tomahawk, Sandhawk, Hyperloc 160
Estes Kits - Mini Bertha, Mini Arcas, Mini Red Max, Black Brant II, Sasha, Big Daddy, Super Big Bertha, Majestic, Big Red Max
Semroc Kits - MMX Fat Boy, MMX Goblin, Cherokee-D KV-84
Any kit in your stash you want someone to have fun with or surprise of your choice.
Estes motors - 1/4A3 to D or bulk packs (No A3-4Ts please, already have plenty)
Quest motor - Q-Jet A3-4, Q-Jet B4-4
Recovery Parts - 9", 12", 15" or 18" thin mil Top Flight Parachute, 1/4" elastic for shock cords
Tools - Estes tube cutting guides, Kuhn tube cutter
Funds to put towards NAR Membership, gift cards to eRockets, Hobby Lobby, other rocket vendors, etc., gift cards to Home Depot or Walmart to be used towards sandpaper, primer, paint etc.

Back