Club de Fusées Lanaudière - Lanaudiere Rockets Club

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Area66

Reaction score
On n'est à la recherche de gens pour lancer des fusées en gagne, on n'a à notre disposition un champ de 1.5 km à seulement 45 minutes au nord de Montréal, nous lancerons 1 fois par mois, pour plus d'info me contacter "gerard at pc-quebec.ca" c'est gratuit, moteur jusqu’à G

We are looking for peoples to come lauch rockets with us and have fun, we do it once a month and our field is 1.5 km at only 45 minutes north of Montréal. For more info contact me "gerard at pc-qubec.ca" it's free and we launch up to G

View attachment 136124

View attachment 136123

Last edited:
Well, it's a long walk for me to get there, but looks like a great field to launch from!

I know you put in alot of work to get the land. Congrats, and may your birds fly straight and true!

Geoff

So what is your launch schedule? I would like to make one of your launches.

Merci.

Dario (from the Ottawa Rocketry Group)

Hi Dario , for this year we don't have a schedule, when 3 or more guy are interested we go and launch , I'm supose to go to your next launch in Ottawa.

Next year we will have High Power with a waiver of 6000 feet

We have a launch this Saturday , the grass was cut yesterday perfect field for a launch

Back