Canadian Shipping Lipo Battery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dipstick

Reaction score
Hey fellow Canucks, I need some replacement 2s lipos. I have been ordering from Wholesale Hobbies in Edmonton, but they are out of stock a lot now. I tried ebay and Amazon, but orders get cancelled with my po box address...do they have some special shipping requirements? Can you folks get them to a house delivery in Canada?

I would suggest trying GreatHobbies website. I have ordered most of my lipo batteries (and LOC kits) from them. I don’t think there was any issue delivering to PO Box using the standard Canada post free shipping.

I'm very late to this party, but there's no issues with shipping LiPos to a post office box. They just need the sticker on the box indicating that there are lithium batteries enclosed so that they only go on ground deliveries. Air shipment of lithium packs is not permitted. Some places just don't ship to PO boxes as a matter of policy. Great Hobbies will ship to PO boxes, however.

I ended up getting some to my place, customs was a bit of a hit...

Back