Big EARS and UKRA Membership

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
It has come to my attention that we are getting a lot of last minute applications for UKRA/BMFA membership as Big EARS rapidly approaches.
To ensure that as many people as possible get their membership cards in time for the event, I would like to ensure that all applications received and paid for by Friday 1st of May will have their UKRA Membership cards available for the Big EARS launch.
As it is my intention to drop the MAP materials off at EARS on Saturday morning, I will also be dropping off any membership cards that I receive applications for and are paid for before the evening of Friday 1st May.
The last safe posting date for membership cards to arrive before Big EARS commences is tomorrow, so any further applications from EARS attendees will have their membership cards available for collection at EARS.
Please let me know in your email if you would like to pick up your card(s) at Big EARS.

The email address for applications is: [email protected]

Great stuff. Are you able to post this also to UKRA Facebook forum? Will do this for you if you are averse to Facebook :)

Back