• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: NEED: 18 and 24mm AT reloads

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iceage

Reaction score
Anyone have a few they could part with? Online vendors seem way out of stock and I'll take any 18mm & 24mm reloads for the AT cases, any delay.

Thanks,

Patrick - have paypal, will travel

Hey there did you check out Red Arrow hobies. I was just there last week and they had some D-13 and D-24 18mm and they also ahd some D-9, D15, E11, E18, E28,F12, F24, and F39 in 24mm. this was on 9-7-03. You might want to try there I do not think they are to bad price either, I do not know about that I have not used them yet but are thinking about it.
www.redarrowhobbies.com

Iceage,

Our local HobbytownUSA has about 6-8 18/20 RMS reloads in stock. If I had the casing, I would have bought them all.

You will have to call them and see if they do mail ordering. I don't think they'd have a problem. If that doesn't work, we could make some kind of arrangement so that I could send them to you. I am unclear as to the shipping regs on this stuff, so do some research and I'd be glad to pick these up for you. Do call them first as the drive for me is about 45-60min one way.

Hobbytown Usa
2464 W Brandon Blvd
Brandon, FL 33511
Phone: (813) 655-6366

Back