• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: (19)A10-0T 4-packs & (6)D11-P 3-packs

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eugenefl

Reaction score
Alright folks. It is my duty as a rocketeer to inform you all that I have located a stash of the above listed motors. I personally do not have them, but an owner of a hobby shop jetra2 and I visited today has layed out a pretty outstanding offer. He's looking to move his inventory and has offered the following:

(Prices are with shipping included for multiple pack purchases. Orders for a single pack do not include shipping or may not be accepted at all.)

$5 for each A10-0T 4-pack
$7 for each D11-P 3-pack

Contact information:

Ralph's Hobbies
(727)547-8607
5208 66th St. N. #D
St. Petersburg, FL 33709

Hours:

Monday - Saturday 10:00AM-6:00PM (Eastern US/Can Time)

Ask for Ralph. ;) You should work out the payment and shipping arrangements with him personally. Be sure to tell him Eugene or Jason sent you.

PS - I am under the impression that if you made Ralph a reasonable offer for the lot, he may cut you a better deal.

Finally, if you do order some or all of these motors, please reply with your results so that others may benefit from the updated quantity information. Thanks!

Back