EVENT 2024 Rocketry South Carolina Launch Schedule

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing Tom Binford’s rack rocket fly out of sight on 4x staged F15s was the highlight for me!

IMG_6988.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6989.jpeg
    IMG_6989.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7035.jpeg
    IMG_7035.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 1
Great April launch. Little sun burned. I flew 4 rockets and helped certify around 35-40 fliers and about 15 of those wre TRA. I really enjoyed it.

I have three more successful 3D printed rockets to post.
Wow! I have seen how much work you do at launches, but helping 35-40 people get certified is amazing! And you flew rockets too. . .You are a MACHINE!!! Great work!

Hope to get down there again sometime soon.

Sandy.

Wow! I have seen how much work you do at launches, but helping 35-40 people get certified is amazing! And you flew rockets too. . .You are a MACHINE!!! Great work!

Hope to get down there again sometime soon.

Sandy.

I had help on NAR ones but I still have to push the buttons and watch.

I posted the video from the April launch. If you watch it on Youtube, the description has the info I have. Feel free to comment with corrections, etc.

Saturday 1
Saturday 2
Sunday

IMG_0456.png

Great weekend launch rockets. We closed it out today with a college launch for Space Port and one of their team members level 1. In total, we have 3 college teams, a combined list of 16 Level 1 certs and 4 level 2 certs, and a pile of kids. It is so refreshing to have so many young folks getting into rocketry.

Posted video from the May 11 xtra launch. Watch on Youtube for what details I have in the description.

June 8-9 2024 Launch

Due to the nature of our shared airspace there will be a need to curtail our launch early on Sunday. If you are going to fly on Sunday, please plan to fly early. If you are not planning to fly on Sunday at all, please let us know before the range closes on Saturday so that we can plan accordingly. If you have questions, PM or DM a club officer.

Will there be a Prefect or TAP on site on Saturday who can observe a Tripoli Mentoring Program L1 flight? No written test needed, the minor has already passed it in Bayboro.

I will be the flyer of record.

Thanks,
Dave Morey

Please do not post email addresses on the forum. That is ripe for spambots.

Yes there will be a prefect on the field.

Back