• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Unobtainable Curtis 4" Conical 5:1 Fiberglass Nose Cone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Art Upton

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Sold - Searching my Rocket Lair, way back in a corner looking deep into a 36" 18"/18" box from the top. The kind of box BMS would sell tubes out of at a rocket launch. Was looking for my Photon Probes but they were not there, just some LOC tubes/couplers and ACE cones. But I also found this Curtis 4" Conical :D

Curtis Tuner Laid Up fiberglass and gelcoat 4" diameter nose cone, 20" long nose + 4.5" long shoulder.
Nearly Unobtainable, bought this from Wild Man out of his trailer out his Nose Cone box back in the day. Only been stored and looked at a few times since ~2005. It was to be a "Spare" for the nose on the rocket in my Avatar.

Asking $74 plus shipping. Send email to QRZ [at] K8XG [dot] com for shipping quote and PayPal Payments. Will be shipped in 34" box and safe packing. Please allow an extra day or two from my normal instant shipping due to the extra care needed.

1719355825133.png

Last edited:
Back