Shrockets Skunk Wulf

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shrox always had some of the coolest designs. I wish he would come up with a couple of new ones. They couldn't possibly dissapoint!

Unfortunately, his last designs (Ibis, Sea Sting, and Johnny Star Commander) that came out as a full kit were in the 2013/2014 time frame. I am not aware of any new kits since then.

Unfortunately, his last designs (Ibis, Sea Sting, and Johnny Star Commander) that came out as a full kit were in the 2013/2014 time frame. I am not aware of any new kits since then.
I built a few of his designs and they were good. Only one didn't fly right and that was the Sara Connor. In all fairness though, I think Shrox said it was a "concept design" but several of us tried it and it was a challenge. There used to be a pinned thread of all of the Shrox designs but I haven't seen it in a while.

... Only one didn't fly right and that was the Sara Connor. In all fairness though, I think Shrox said it was a "concept design" but several of us tried it and it was a challenge. There used to be a pinned thread of all of the Shrox designs but I haven't seen it in a while.
The Shrox "USS Sarah Conner" ... talk about futuristic sci-fy... awesome.​
sarahconner.jpgTerminator-960x640.jpg

Last edited:
Back