Looking for knowledgeable person in El Paso

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray C

Reaction score
Hi, I've got a small project I'm working on and am hoping to find someone that has some experience with rockets in El Paso that could help me out, willing to pay for the help!

Thanks!

Hello and welcome!

Many (most? all?) questions you might have about rocketry have already been answered on the forums. The search function is your friend. Take a few days to search for answers; if you can't find it go ahead and post a question.

One caveat: occasionally we get new members who are interested in making motors. Those questions are relegated to the [Restricted]Research, and a Level 2 high-power certification is required for access to that forum.

You might describe your project here, with some details. What are you building? How big is it? (OpenRocket is a free program; create an e-rocket and get0 altitude, speed, optimum delay, etc.) What is your flying experience? Is there anything unique or special about what you're attempting?

Good luck!

Hello and welcome!

Many (most? all?) questions you might have about rocketry have already been answered on the forums. The search function is your friend. Take a few days to search for answers; if you can't find it go ahead and post a question.

One caveat: occasionally we get new members who are interested in making motors. Those questions are relegated to the [Restricted]Research, and a Level 2 high-power certification is required for access to that forum.

You might describe your project here, with some details. What are you building? How big is it? (OpenRocket is a free program; create an e-rocket and get0 altitude, speed, optimum delay, etc.) What is your flying experience? Is there anything unique or special about what you're attempting?

Good luck!
I was actually hoping to hire someone to do a small launch so I could get some photos/video of it, unfortunately I wasn't able to find anyone. Thank you though

I was actually hoping to hire someone to do a small launch so I could get some photos/video of it, unfortunately I wasn't able to find anyone. Thank you though
Hiring won’t be necessary, any club launch will have plenty of activity to shoot. Just check in and register as a spectator.

There's a club in El Paso that has a launch each month in Horizon City.
There's also a club in Las Cruces (where I live) and Alamogordo.
Contact me if you need more info.

I'm in El Paso and am the contact for Horizon City Rocketry #798. What do you need?

Back