• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Hybrids 2022

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those interested, I've torn THRP-1's motor combustion chamber down and posted a few more pics. I split the fuel grain so you can see the burning surface. This is in the HPR section of the forum.

I'm aiming to fly THRP-1 again at Potter, URRF if not at a different time.

Gerald

I reached out to @ContrailRockets today regarding a possible 54mm acquisition... today's APCP prices have me mind blown!!

Edit: Tom has some interesting irons in the fire regarding the 54mm line up. I am trying to see just what I can order at the moment... aside from the orininal 54mm "system"

Last edited:
Looks like I will be receiving some Contrail 54mm hybrids in the not to distant future. Also, the wireless upgrade to my GSE is all but tested and complete. Just need a bottle warmer or warmer temps!

Looks like I will be receiving some Contrail 54mm hybrids in the not to distant future. Also, the wireless upgrade to my GSE is all but tested and complete. Just need a bottle warmer or warmer temps!
I have a vent detector on the way from Tom, he's a good guy. I also just got my hybrid launch controller setup recently, 3 new 20lb cylinders and a new scale. I already have the 75mm motor, now I need to expand my motor lineup to take better advantage of some savings.

Attachments

• received_689586202584946.jpeg
    received_689586202584946.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 0
  • received_487481593447562.jpeg
    received_487481593447562.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 1
Just obtained a nice length of 4" tube. Probably a low N ish length..... Got access to a mill and lathe for a bit. Time to fire up the hybrid design program and see what I can maximise the materials to get.

Last edited:
Back