• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Estes Super Nova Payloader #2155 - The Largest One OOP

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Art Upton

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
SOLD Here is the Largest Nova Payloader Estes made now OOP. E2X Kit goes together quick.
See the parts set in the second picture.

Asking $35 plus shipping. Email QRZ [at] K8XG [dot] com with your address for shipping quote and PayPal payments.

1714930132631.png
1714930202801.png

Last edited:
To whom ever bought it…

Such a GREAT ROCKET! Huge payload bay!
BUT
we received it built and have had to re-attache each fin, used CA in the field but will epoxy them next time we’re building at home (soon).
TAPE is your friend on the payload bay, nose, and coupler to payload.
(Maybe removable rivets or screws)

On clear payload sections I do this. I put yellow masking tape on the Nose and the other side to make it tight.

Then I cover the outside with black electrical tape to make a black band that hides the masking tape and makes it look like the picture on the box. No needs for rivets.

i.e. the black nose cone and transition section have the black accent on the ends of the clear.

Back