• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CTI pro54 6g K1440

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAllen

Reaction score
I have a CTI Pro54 6g K1440 for sale - $140. This is an additional K from last year that the Notre Dame rocket team did not use. Local pickup only and must have L2 certification. I can meet at a Three Oaks launch or drive a little ways. Price is firm but all the money will go back into the ND program to help them out this year.

For reference I live near St. Joseph, MI (49085).

Last edited:
Anyone? Price too high? What do I need to do to sweeten the deal? I might be able to find a shipper - maybe.

Anyone? Price too high? What do I need to do to sweeten the deal? I might be able to find a shipper - maybe.

Price is definitely too high... I'd love it, but I can get one at that price at the launch site. No driving to Michigan, no shipping costs.
Why not just save it for your group's next launch/season?

Price is definitely too high... I'd love it, but I can get one at that price at the launch site. No driving to Michigan, no shipping costs.

This was my thought too.. I am sorta interested in it (though I don't have the cash), and as a ND grad, I wouldn't mind supporting my alma mater's rocketry team, but at that price, it's not enough of an incentive to start digging through the couch cushions.

Well, crap....I'm living in the wrong place AGAIN (or maybe still??) I need a motor home or my own private jet. Did anyone notice Dave didn't say anything about sales tax? That's a bargain right there for Kalifornians! Pay the man a fair price and then go push the button!

I think the point was 17.00 savings isn't worth the trip. It's a fair price for someone who is already going to the launch.

Are your Wildman prices "club member " pricing? I didn't check, but I assume you thought of that.

Well, crap....I'm living in the wrong place AGAIN (or maybe still??) I need a motor home or my own private jet. Did anyone notice Dave didn't say anything about sales tax? That's a bargain right there for Kalifornians! Pay the man a fair price and then go push the button!

Thanks!

I *might* be able to get someone to ship it for me but I can't make any promises at the moment since I am not sure they can do it. However, if it does work out I will post details here.

Tell ya what. If no one is interested I will buy it back from you since I know where you bought it from. But if someone else wants it they get first dibs. Sence I go all over the midwest to launches not a big deal. And I will be doing my Hazmat class in May.

Glad you were able to sell this. It's a great thing that you take time to help the future of our sport.
No shipping cost or tax makes this a good deal for both parties.
Keep up the good service to our sport.

Back