• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted AT (or clone) 54 mm hardware (852, 1280), possibly 75 mm

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zyzzyva1000

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking to go a bit bigger with some of my short, fat rockets and have been building with 54 and 75 mm mounts. I have been flying with an adapter and 38 mm motors, but I am starting to run out of room length wise and need to just go for a larger diameter. I am looking for 54 mm cases for sure: 852 and 1280 (and I will entertain individual components, at some point I will probably go for higher impulses cases too). I am contemplating a short 75 mm case as well, since there aren't short DMS motors of that size.

Figured I would look at used options first (my Dr. Rocket 38 mm motors are going strong from 2003 so I know these can hold up well). I had good luck getting a used 38 720 case here before, so hoping I can do so again.

Edit: I should be more specific, I have no 54 or 75 mm hardware, so I need complete sets (though I will consider buying the components separately).

Last edited:
Back