AMW Casings/Other Manufacturers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choco_mint

Extremely Lucky (so far)
Reaction score
I just picked up my first AMW reload today, an M1480RR, but my vendor didn't have the corresponding casing/snap rings needed to complete the motor. I've been looking around, and aside from Loki, I can't really find any other manufacturers that have these casings/hardware readily available. Is there a comprehensive list of which manufacturers make snap ring motors that are compatible with AMW reloads?

Thanks in advance!

I just picked up my first AMW reload today, an M1480RR, but my vendor didn't have the corresponding casing/snap rings needed to complete the motor. I've been looking around, and aside from Loki, I can't really find any other manufacturers that have these casings/hardware readily available. Is there a comprehensive list of which manufacturers make snap ring motors that are compatible with AMW reloads?

Thanks in advance!

Other then AMW hardware, I don't think there are any certified cross compatible hardware. Other then that, Loki/AT/CTI will all work. You will need to ensure the throat is right, but let er rip

Other than AMW hardware, I don't think there are any certified cross compatible hardware. Other than that, Loki/AT/CTI will all work. You will need to ensure the throat is right, but let er rip
75mm CTI hardware will not work with an AMW reload.

The casings for Loki and Gorilla are certified with AMW by agreement between the companies years ago. But the nozzle throat size has to match the reload manufacturer’s size.

Back