• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 29/120

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crimson Flames

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking for at least 3 of the high power 29/120 motors. Right now, I'm only looking for Dr. Rocket or Rousetech motors as I have a little time to try and find some and hopefully I'll get lucky. New or used doesn't matter to me. I'm willing to buy them outright or trade/replace them, whichever the owner prefers.

The only 29/120 casing that I have is the older style black Aerotech casings with the gold label glued on the side.
Nothing wrong with those at all. Where I do have Aerotech casings, I much prefer the gold label ones as the anodizing seems much better on them than the newer ones with the white lettering.

Last edited:
Another option is Balsa Machining.

They have it for as low as $98.39 plus shipping from here: https://www.balsamachining.com/#

That is pre-order price which means you'll wait a bit: 6-8 weeks for motor hardware.

I've been a long time customer and never had problems with hardware or motors or kits.
Current preorder time is 6 months...

Back