• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Picture of K1999 Reload Kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I know it seems like an odd request, but I need it to provide some instruction to a group.

What I'm specifically after is a picture of a K1999 reload kit, as packaged and delivered to the flier - not opened, not the parts laid out. The kit, in its packaging.

Thanks!

-Kevin

I know it seems like an odd request, but I need it to provide some instruction to a group.

What I'm specifically after is a picture of a K1999 reload kit, as packaged and delivered to the flier - not opened, not the parts laid out. The kit, in its packaging.

Thanks!

-Kevin

I have to check my other laptop, I think I have one on there but not 100% sure. Need to charge it up a little first. Might have been on my phone that I lost at Airfest last year....

If you want, I have my order with Tim that has (2) K1999's in it waiting for me to pickup. Give him a jingle and ask him or Jackie to snap a pic of one of them. I think they might also have a few in stock....

Ha! Was in my OneDrive!

Here is the reload minus the liner. I don't have the pic of the liner as I got the reload from Adrian and had to get the liner from Gary (Kawabata).

Few pics of it assembled as well.

20220423_235925.jpg

20220423_235905.jpg

20220423_235858.jpg

Ha! Was in my OneDrive!

Here is the reload minus the liner. I don't have the pic of the liner as I got the reload from Adrian and had to get the liner from Gary (Kawabata).

Few pics of it assembled as well.

thank you! This is exactly what I needed!

-Kevin

Back