OFFICIAL LDRS 42- urrg.us

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teddy! If its easier just use SCP hahaha,.......and I will need more space. I have the same setup pretty much like Rocketman with the trailer, so my spot as drawn will be consumed by the truck and trailer. Can we add a spot to the width please?
Scott, don't worry about the space. That map is still evolving and I didn't have your full info when I made that version. We will probably keep updating it until the launch is over...

Scott, don't worry about the space. That map is still evolving and I didn't have your full info when I made that version. We will probably keep updating it until the launch is over...

HAAA! I get it, you cracked me up with the "updating until the event is OVER" hahaha

See ya there!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,
I'm sorry.
I may need some help.
I'm having a bit of trouble tracking the raffle prizes.
This has turned into a monster that keeps growing at a rate that you've just never seen before..

Want some proof..

Chris S.
Chris's Rocket Supplies.

How many times have I said the generosity of the vendors and manufacturer's in rocketry is just amazing.
Again,
These aren't million dollar companies..

BOOM..

Chris’s Rocket Supplies. 4 Gift certificates from Chris

Gift Certificate # 1— $250

Gift Certificate # 2— $250

Gift Certificate # 3— $150

Gift Certificate # 4— $300

Holey smokes man..

Geez Chris..

How many times can I say THANK YOU....

Teddy

All, please.
Any questions about LDRS, this is the place to ask them..
Others may be thinking about the same question you are, this is the place they'll see the answers.

Questions, concerns, or just WOW, holy smokes man, no way you're kidding me.
Keep it all in this thread..
Much easier to track and watch this way..

This has been a public service announcement, lol..

Teddy

All, please.
Any questions about LDRS, this is the place to ask them..
Others may be thinking about the same question you are, this is the place they'll see the answers.

Questions, concerns, or just WOW, holy smokes man, no way you're kidding me.
Keep it all in this thread..
Much easier to track and watch this way..

This has been a public service announcement, lol..

Teddy
Thanks Teddy!

How's the cellular phone service in the parking area?

Its about what you'd expect in the middle of a farm field in the middle of a rural county. The nearest ATT tower is about 3 miles away, the nearest Verizon is a little farther. I find that I have OK signal (on ATT) in the area where the away cell pad manager will be based (near our club's storage container), but almost nothing on the field itself. Folks with Verizon seem to have the opposite condition, but I can't really speak to that...

OK, here's a more updated version of the ever-evolving field map. This map spans a 950'x1900' area, which encompasses the parking area and near pads. The away cells are spread out over another 2500', so they aren't shown here...

Attachments

• DRAFT_Field Map 29APR24.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Its about what you'd expect in the middle of a farm field in the middle of a rural county. The nearest ATT tower is about 3 miles away, the nearest Verizon is a little farther. I find that I have OK signal (on ATT) in the area where the away cell pad manager will be based (near our club's storage container), but almost nothing on the field itself. Folks with Verizon seem to have the opposite condition, but I can't really speak to that...
I can..
Spot on Rick ( for Verizon )..

Teddy

Morgan who everyone knows as our main LCO voice at all URRG launches.
She has been working harder than all of us put together getting all this stuff packaged and ready for everyone to have ready on the field for pickup.

Lets get that last minute stuff ordered one day left don't miss out.

LDRS 42
The swag store will close on 5/1.
Get your t-shirts, hats, pins, patches, and stickers before it's too late.
Limited quantities will be available on the field.

Wondering about the road/driving conditions into the parking area. I'm hoping to roll in my hatchback instead of my wife's Highlander because it'll cost my half as much to get there and my dogs will be pissed if I take their vehicle away for a week lol. But I don't want to have issues with low clearance getting to a parking spot. What's the word?

Well, its a farm field. That said, there should pretty well defined, packed, smooth roadways in by the time y'all get there. We get folks rolling in Priuses (Prii?) and the like all the time.
Any sandcrawlers? 😆

episode 4 pointing GIF by Star Wars

Well, its a farm field. That said, there should pretty well defined, packed, smooth roadways in by the time y'all get there. We get folks rolling in Priuses (Prii?) and the like all the time.
ahahahhahahaha,,

eehhhhhhhhh..

Okkkkk.

Not bad... lol..

Teddy

I don't want to jinx it and say the "R" word........hope there is none of that

Last day to pre order your swag!!!
Hats, Pins, T-shirts & patches.

On line registration will stay open until 5/25.

Limited quantities of swag will be available to purchase on the filed as well as banquet tickets.

SWAG STORE CLOSES LATER TODAY MAY FIRST!
The store had been accidentally closed this morning but I spoke to Larry with URRG and he just had it opened back up, but it WILL close later today so if you want hats, shirts, stickers, patches, pins etc this is your last chance before the event.

There will be 1/4" rods available. However, and I'm sure Larry will correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not aware of the club even having a 1/2" rod. So, if you think that you will need that, I would suggest planning to bring it with you.

Back