3D Printing Need 3D printed tool made

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeFilgas

The Mighty Saturn V Apollo XI
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I just bought an Apogee HIROC kit. They recommend using a 3D printed nose cone extension tool for a form to create a really tight, rolled paper extension. Unfortunately they do not provide one in the kit nor do they offer to sell one at an extra charge which is a real frustrating bummer. I love Apogee, but this is a hindrance to my fun. They do provide an STL file for the part. Can anyone out there in rocket land with a 3D printer make and ship me one please? I can pay through PayPal. Please, please, please will someone help me? Thank you please let me know. Joe

Hi, I just bought an Apogee HIROC kit. They recommend using a 3D printed nose cone extension tool for a form to create a really tight, rolled paper extension. Unfortunately they do not provide one in the kit nor do they offer to sell one at an extra charge which is a real frustrating bummer. I love Apogee, but this is a hindrance to my fun. They do provide an STL file for the part. Can anyone out there in rocket land with a 3D printer make and ship me one please? I can pay through PayPal. Please, please, please will someone help me? Thank you please let me know. Joe
Send me the STL file.

Send me the STL file.
Hi thanks so much! I had a person reply to a local post that has a commercial printer and they’ll print me up one, but thanks for the offer of help! On another note do you have any recommendations for a good printer I could look at buying that’s on the inexpensive side? Thanks again!

Hi thanks so much! I had a person reply to a local post that has a commercial printer and they’ll print me up one, but thanks for the offer of help! On another note do you have any recommendations for a good printer I could look at buying that’s on the inexpensive side? Thanks again!
Bambu A1 Mini or Prusa Minis about as cheap as I Would go.

Back