• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Joe Grubb

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pondman

Serenity now......
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
From Adam Grubb:

It is with unbearable sorrow that I must share that the world lost an amazing man today. My father, Joe Grubb, passed away unexpectedly this morning.
Words cannot express the loss that our family is feeling at this time. He was loved by so many... It didn't matter if you knew him from work, rocketry, airplanes, a support group, teaching at camps, or passed by him on the street.. he would lend anyone a hand or give you his last dollar. He always had an approachable presence and could be the voice of reason in any situation. He helped me through some really tough times and made me who I am today. He was my best friend, role model, and my hero. I miss him deeply.

I can't believe I'm saying this...

Godspeed Dad. Blue skies forever buddy and happy landings wherever the path takes you

Rocketry has lost a mentor, TAP member, RC pilot, and damn good rocket builder. I have lost a brother and a very dear friend. Many of you know Joe from his glider flights and some awesome flights at BALLS. All for now.....

Oh no, how awful. Joe was one of the nicest guys. Condolences to his family and friends.

Sincere condolences to his family... Joe used to fly at MWP a few years that I can recall at least.

I was amazed with his flying ability on both rockets and planes. He had a rocket plane that he did tricks with that always got a roar from the crowd. Both Joe and Gary were my taps for my L3 flight at Tripoli Mid Ohio for two years in a row. I will always remember him! R.I.P.

I am so sorry to hear this.. Joe had the biggest heart in the whole world.. Just the nicest man ever.. I was fortunate enough to have known him, I only wish I got to hang around him more..
You just can't understate it, the most wonderful man ever,, he'd truly do anything for you.... Godspeed Joe.. Condolences prayers of peace to those he left behind..

Back