Inventory

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonRocketry

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
As some have noticed that kit inventory is slim pickings. I have left inventory go low because between Christmas and New Years I am going to be rearranging my shop. So the less I have to move the better. After the New Year I will start adding more kits. Now with that said there is some kits that will be going away and there will be some new design coming. I will be bringing back the black hole space probe since there has been some interest in it.

I have been adding more and more recovery items. In stock there is fire blankets, deployment bags, harnesses and chutes.

After the beginning of the year, I will be placing an order for more aero pack retainers and Missile work altimeters.

I would like to thank everyone that has supported us this year and looking forward to seeing what 2023 brings.

recovery logo.png

Last edited:
Got the new serger and is up and running. I have added more fire protection items to the inventory. I also have added some more Chute sizes. Checkout what is in stock.

Back