Hello from Las Vegas, Nevada

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The.MiniTard

Reaction score
Hey fellow rocket enthusiasts!! I remember blasting these things off as a kid. I was with my family a couple weeks ago and seen a family with a set and it ignited my passion for the hobby again. So I’ve went out and picked up a few rockets to have some fun with the kids. I currently have an Estes Amazon, Crossfire, generic E2X, The Magician, Dark Energy, STM-012, and a Taser which came with a few missing parts!!

I’m excited to build these rockets and fly them.

Hey fellow rocket enthusiasts!! I remember blasting these things off as a kid. I was with my family a couple weeks ago and seen a family with a set and it ignited my passion for the hobby again. So I’ve went out and picked up a few rockets to have some fun with the kids. I currently have an Estes Amazon, Crossfire, generic E2X, The Magician, Dark Energy, STM-012, and a Taser which came with a few missing parts!!

Good haul! Welcome back.

Be sure to post some pictures, we love those here.

Greetings from Pahrump. I have a great flying field here. If you didn't already know there is a Tripoli club in Vegas. We launch off the Jean dry lakebed the third Saturday of each month. We start about 9am and fly until about 2 when the wind starts to come up. Come on out Saturday and bring something to fly. We fly them all no matter the size. Bring the kids. It's a lot of fun. Weather looks good so far. PM me and I'll tell you how to find me. And if you haven't heard of Balsa Machining Service, they are in Pahrump. A good source for just about everything. If you pick your motors up there is no HazMat fee.

We are a little far but if interested, Kingman Rocketeers launches from Red (dry)Lake on the second Saturday of the month. email: [email protected]

Our group went to Red Lake this last weekend, Nov 12-13. Two of us certified @ L-1. Yay! Thanks so much to Jim Byrne and "G" for their abundant assistance in getting this accomplished. We'll definitely be back! Perfect weather and fantastic location for launching. You guys have a great setup for launching hobby to huge HPR's. See ya'll soon!

Attachments

• Big Green Rocket.jpg
    Big Green Rocket.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 0
Back