• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Estes Leviathan

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arakid01

Reaction score
Does anyone here have an estes leviathan with the face card they'd part with? Or just the face card itself will also work. I have every other pro series rocket with face card and just want to complete my collection. Thanks so much!

Does anyone here have an estes leviathan with the face card they'd part with? Or just the face card itself will also work. I have every other pro series rocket with face card and just want to complete my collection. Thanks so much!
I'll check downstairs. I should have the face card. If I do, I'll PM you for your address.
You'll have to write my wife a letter to prove to her that, yes, I do occasionally get rid of things.

I'll check downstairs. I should have the face card. If I do, I'll PM you for your address.
You'll have to write my wife a letter to prove to her that, yes, I do occasionally get rid of things.
Lmaoooo. That would be amazing. And I could definitely write that letter for you. Be more than happy to! Fingers crossed!!

Lmaoooo. That would be amazing. And I could definitely write that letter for you. Be more than happy to! Fingers crossed!!
Found it in the first place I looked. It was in a cabinet that I was going through last week and I figured it was the most likely place to start. That NEVER happens. PM me your address and I'll get it out when I get to work on Tuesday.

Back