• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Estes #0892 Little Joe II 1/100 scale kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! Am trying to thin out my collection a bit...too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling an Estes #0892 Little Joe II 1/100 scale kit, was available in '91 and '92 catalogs...a re-release of the classic Centuri model, it features a plastic scale tower. The finished model is 10.5" tall, 1.5" in diameter, and flies on 13mm motors.

The kit is sealed, unopened and is in fantastic shape for a kit that's nearly 40 years old. All parts are in great shape and ready to build.

1/100 SCALE MODEL OF LAUNCH VEHICLE USED TO TEST THE APOLLO CAPSULE ESCAPE SYSTEM

Asking $100 well packed and shipped within the CONUS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, and most other common methods.

Thanks for checking this one out!

Attachments

• IMG_7755.jpeg
    IMG_7755.jpeg
    675.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7756.jpeg
    IMG_7756.jpeg
    992.3 KB · Views: 0
Bump :)

Still have this one available… price reduced to $90 shipped in CONUS

Let’s get this one onto your workbench

Anyone out there?

This one is a great kit, fun to build and fly…super detailed and would love to be on your workbench :)

Hi all!

This one is still available,..would love to find a home for it :)

Price reduced to $80 shipped in CONUS.

Thanks!

Good Afternoon, Is this one still for sale? If so, how much are you looking for? Are there any other kits you are still trying to sell? My colleciton is pretty large but there is usually room for one more.
Thanks.

Hi Jloren - I still have it, will DM you to work out the details. Thanks!

Hi - this one is now sold, apologies but am unable to update the tread given the age…

Thanks all

Back