Dragon Rocketry update

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonRocketry

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
If you anyone has called or emailed me this past week and I did not get back to you, I am sorry. I have been dealing with the flu all week. Today is the first day that I feel half human again. If you placed an order that has not been shipped yet, it will go out Monday.

Thank you all that have supported me.

If you anyone has called or emailed me this past week and I did not get back to you, I am sorry. I have been dealing with the flu all week. Today is the first day that I feel half human again. If you placed an order that has not been shipped yet, it will go out Monday.

Thank you all that have supported me.
Get well soon.

Get well man. I sure dig my fury of fire.

You don't happen to maybe have a 2.6 Wolverine body, centering ring, and fin kit left do you?

I sorta crashed mine. I did not turn the chute release on properly.

I broke it all to pieces. Still got the nose cone though and fin jig and the harness.

Sorry man, I really liked that rocket.

Get well man. I sure dig my fury of fire.

You don't happen to maybe have a 2.6 Wolverine body, centering ring, and fin kit left do you?

I sorta crashed mine. I did not turn the chute release on properly.

I broke it all to pieces. Still got the nose cone though and fin jig and the harness.

Sorry man, I really liked that rocket.
Those where not 2.6. Those first kits where BT70 Heavy wall. I have no more of those. The supplier I used to get that tubing from no longer offers dealer discounts. I will have some more 3" dia ones back in stock soon.

Back