Can someone from Mad Cow call me?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustang67

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Have reached out both phone and e-mail over the past 12 days, no response.

Orderes have shipped on time, no issues there. Just no one is getting back to me reagding the DX questions I asked.

Jerry

Have reached out both phone and e-mail over the past 12 days, no response.

Orderes have shipped on time, no issues there. Just no one is getting back to me reagding the DX questions I asked.

Jerry
Same here. I've been trying to get in contact with Madcow for about a month, both via email and their website messaging system for logged in users.

I actually got in touch with them through facebook, and got a response in a couple of hours. Have you tried that?

If that works, let me know. I don't have facebook, and I have been trying to get in touch with MC since March.

They got back to me on Facebook IM and said they will have someone call me. PM me your contact info, and when they call I will ask them to reach out to you

Mustang67 kindly asked Madcow to get back to me, which they said they would the next day. However I've still to hear anything from them after over a month of trying to reach them.

This is especially frustrating since I need replacement pieces to continue my build since a) their instructions for the DX3 2.6" were incorrect (if you follow them you'll screw up your build) and b) they had build quality issues with their bulk plates (pre-drilled holes in the wrong spot).

Back