Beta test - Pemberton Technologies "Screamin' Green Meanie"

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another great design Layne I am a fool for a ring fin or tube fin rocket.Got the Kraken and have built many clones.I gotta have the Screamin Meenie

Lookin' good! I can't wait to hear about your flights. If you've got a nice field, I'm betting an E or F would be amazing. I didn't mention it in my review, but I hooked the 'chute up to the end of the shock cord, and mounted the NC about a 1/3rd back on the cord. This gave me a gentle, pendulum free recovery.

Here are my completed SGM and Kraken The kraken has flown several times the SGM lifts off Saturday at our Moon Mars and Beyond Contest at JSC Houston will take plenty of pictures.:):):D:rotflol:

Screamin Green Meanie Houston Style.jpg

My Krakens.jpg

Here are my completed SGM and Kraken The kraken has flown several times the SGM lifts off Saturday at our Moon Mars and Beyond Contest at JSC Houston will take plenty of pictures.:):):D:rotflol:
I'm not really Superman this is just a T-shirt.

Another great design Layne I am a fool for a ring fin or tube fin rocket.Got the Kraken and have built many clones.*snip*

Thank you!
You will never meet a man more obsessed with tube fin rockets......
Take a look at this collection of Kraken clones and tube fin rockets and you will understand.
https://our.rocketryplanet.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?screenName=3es5j7cg8jmoq&page=4

Dude!
Those are some Rockin' paint jobs!
Can't wait to see the flight pics.

How did using epoxy effect the SGM's liftoff mass? All the prototypes were built with wood glue.

I'm not really Superman this is just a T-shirt.

By the quantity of rockets you produce you must be able to move like Superman!

BAM! POW!
Oh wow man...
Batman flash backs.....

Lookin' good! I can't wait to hear about your flights. If you've got a nice field, I'm betting an E or F would be amazing. I didn't mention it in my review, but I hooked the 'chute up to the end of the shock cord, and mounted the NC about a 1/3rd back on the cord. This gave me a gentle, pendulum free recovery.

So how come you haven't stuffed an F up the pipe yet??
:p

Glad you like the shock cord arrangement, it was a trick we picked up from another post here, or was it somewhere else.....
But we are thinking about altering all of our designs in that way.

Oh wow man...
Batman flash backs.....

Just for the record, I'm not Batman. The Superman t-shirt got me pumped. Superheroes rock.

So how come you haven't stuffed an F up the pipe yet??
:p

I traded the F for a microphone. ;)

Glad you like the shock cord arrangement, it was a trick we picked up from another post here, or was it somewhere else.....
But we are thinking about altering all of our designs in that way.

I picked it up from a post around here, too. It works a treat.

Hey, I take that as an insult.

By the way, If you do not rejoin the band, Me and Elroy will come back here for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day of the week.

Sorry for the hijack.

Hey, I take that as an insult.

By the way, If you do not rejoin the band, Me and Elroy will come back here for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day of the week.

Sorry for the hijack.

How much for de' women..
Your wife, the little girl..
Sell me your children!

Guys quite making all these Blues Brother comments and pay Uncle Bob back for all that beer you drank.

Back