Anyone seen Life of Pi?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched it with the kids a couple weeks ago, I am not a good judge for movies because I usually like them. Only ever disliked a couple. However I really dont like 3-d I just decided! Just not where it needs to be technology wise to be worth it.

It was a great show with the kids, yeah the effects were good, the story was interesting. Ending made ya think...... I am sure this reply is not helping much ! hahaa but just go and enjoy it!

Did you read the book? Awesome food for thought. A lot of internal dialog. Hard to imagine Hollywood getting anything right these days. 'Jack Reacher' for example. Fave author-great character, but casting a munchkin when you need Andre`The Giant?? You can't act tall and heavy-sorry! If you haven't read the book-go for it-it's a great story and then you mite want to read the book for the way it's meant to be. Haven't seen it yet and even if my son works in Hollywood, they've left a nasty taste in my mouth for what they rip-off, clone or butcher for a buck. YMMV

Back