SCALE - (IAE) VS-40 Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Montaro

Reaction score
Hello, This is my VS-40 base in thearies peper model, I modified to use a A10-3T Motor and use it with altimeter two. this week i expect to launch but we should wait the weather !

mini-VS-40.jpg

7.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting. I have always thought this rocket would be a nice candidate for a large scratch build. In fact, I have it in my Rocksim "future projects" file--so maybe some day...

Can you give me a source for the paper model?

Welcome to the SCALE (IAE) VS-40 Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the (IAE) VS-40 and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

Aries Paper Models: VS-40:

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

The VS-40 (Foguete Suborbital VS-40) is a Brazilian sounding rocket using solid fuel, stabilized aerodynamically, distributed between the first stage S40TM (4,200 kg) engine and the second stage S44M (810 kg) engine. This configuration corresponds to the upper stages of the VLS-1 rocket.

Last edited:
Aries VS-40 Basic Information.

aries%20trf.gif
Aries Paper Models

MODEL NAME: VS-40 Also known as:

NUMBER:

Introduced: 2006
Final Year:
Designer: E. te Groen

Type: Scale, Cardstock
Motor Mount:
Recovery:
Stages:
Length:
Diameter:
Span:
Weight:

Mfg. Description: DESC

Advertising Liveries

aries-vs%2040-2013%20web.jpg
2013 Web Ad

Face Card(s)

aries-vs%2040-face%201.jpg

Instruction Header(s)

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also:
TRF Build Threads
Montaro

TRF Applicable Threads

LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Back