Estes - Taser Twin Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This little Estes 2-stager is a pretty simple kit. It relies on taping the motors together to keep things in place until staging occurs.

I built my Taser according to instructions except that I installed a kevlar shock cord. The paints are Rustoleum gloss enamels with Future clear, and the decals were supplied with the kit. Open Rocket gives me almost 700 feet on an A8-0 - A8-5 combination. That's probably near the limit for tracking a small rocket like this.

IMG_2267.JPG

Update - Flew perfectly on the A8-0 - A8-5 combination. 700' seems about right - almost out of sight. I would hesitate to fly it with anything bigger.

Update - Flew perfectly on the A8-0 - A8-5 combination. 700' seems about right - almost out of sight. I would hesitate to fly it with anything bigger.

Youtube has a few videos of people using C power combinations. They usually end with "Where did it go? I can't see it! I think we lost it..."

Nice looking little rocket though. Great job on yours!

Back