SCALE - (X-Prize) Canadian Arrow Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred22

Reaction score
Well I put up four rockets today. The candian arrow,semroc defender,zooch soyuz and red river stratos. I got out late and it was cloudy so I had to use a over 100 ISO which is easy to tell :) First up was the arrow on a D12-5 :)

Post copied to gallery with permission

arrow ignition.jpg

arrow takeoff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the SCALE - (X-prize) Canadian Arrow Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the X-Prize Canadian Arrow and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

Estes: Canadian Arrow: #2188

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

The Canadian Arrow is a privately funded rocket and space travel project founded by London, Ontario, Canada entrepreneurs Geoff Sheerin, Dan McKibbon and Chris Corke. The project's objective was to take the first civilians into space, on a vertical sub-orbital spaceflight reaching an altitude of 112 km.

Last edited:
Estes Candian Arrow (#2188) Basic Information.

estes.gif
Estes Industries

MODEL NAME: Candian Arrow Also known as: X-Prize Canadian Arrow

NUMBER: #2188

Introduced: 2005
Final Year: 2006
Designer:

Type: Scale
Motor Mount: 1x24mm
Recovery: Parachute
Stages: 1
Length: 26.8"
Diameter: 2.6"
Span:
Weight: 5.3 oz

Mfg. Description: The Canadian Arrow team V-2 based X Prize rocket stands over 2 feet tall and includes laser cut balsa parts. It safely recovers with a colorful, fully assembled 18-inch parachute. 1:24 scale. (Estes 2005 Catalog)

Advertising Liveries

estes-canadian%20arrow%202188-2005%20cat%20livery.jpg
Estes 2005 Catalog
estes-canadian%20arrow%202188-2006%20cat%20livery.jpg
Estes 2006 Catalog

Face Card(s)

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also: LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back