Edmonds - Tinee Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAL3

Reaction score
Continuing my current theme of gliders that don't glide (primarily because they are built by me), I present my Tinee. It still hasn't glided well but it is getting marginally better.

I know you're not supposed to load these things down with weight so I just used some "wine" colored Rit fabric dye.

One of these days I hope to get this one to actually glide well.

tinee-flight-1b.jpg

Tinee---F1c.jpg

TIN-f1a.jpg

TIN-f1c.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the Edmonds - Tinee Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the Edmonds - Tinee and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

Edmonds: Tinee:

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Last edited:
Edmonds Tinee Basic Information.

edmonds.gif
Edmonds Aerospace

MODEL NAME: Tinee

NUMBER:

Introduced:
Final Year:
Designer: Robert Edmonds

Type: Rocket Glider
Motor Mount: 1x13mm
Recovery: Glider
Stages: 1
Length:
Diameter:
Span: 6"
Weight:

Mfg. Description: It's cute and a little bit sporty, but you'll finish assembling your Tinee in less than a half hour, even if you've never built a model before. Thanks to the repeatability of laser cut parts, you can fly Tinee with no adjustments at all. This is the model for your scout troops and school science clubs, as I designed it to be the most mistake-proof and lowest-cost kit that the current state of the art will allow me to produce. Though the flight can fit within a typical school athletic field, students will be delighted by the time that Tinee remains in the air. (Edmonds 2011 Web Ad)

Advertising Liveries

edmonds-tinee-2011%20web%20livery.jpg
Edmonds 2011 Web Ad

Face Card

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also: LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Back