Custom - ATW Anti Tank Weapon (#10039) Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAL3

Reaction score
This is another of my earliest attempts. I liked it primarily because of the different fins and because of the unique nose cone. I painted mine with the facecard white and OD and, as a result, have not flown it too much. Finding it after landing has been very problematical in the crispy golden brown field.

Mine, as shown in these pics, is a bit shorter that stock because I cut down the BT a bit after a lawn dart episode.

When I do fly it, it is typically on a 1/2A or A since it is minimum diameter and tends to go quite a ways. I've flown it once on a B and lost it. It was found after I gave up looking by another flier who was recovering a midpower bird. It has never flown with a C.

My TRF thread is here: https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?t=796

My photo albums for it are here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/23694991@N03/collections/72157613861597912/

done-1.jpg

atw-f1d.jpg

atw-f1e.jpg

atw-f2b.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the Custom - ATW Anti Tank Weapon (#10039) Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the Custom - ATW Anti Tank Weapon (#10039) and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

Custom: ATW Anti Tank Weapon: #10039

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Last edited:
Custom ATW Anti Tank Weapon (#10039) Basic Information.

custom.gif
Custom Rockets

ATW Anti Tank Weapon

Introduced:
Final Year:
Designer:

Type: Sport
Motor Mount: 1x18mm
Recovery: Streamer
Stages: 1
Length: 11” (27.9 cm)
Diameter: 0.736” (18.7 mm)
Span:
Weight: 0.65 oz (18.5 g)

Mfg. Description: Scale-like, model of the Army’s next generation, ultra powerful anti-tank weapon. injection-molded plastic nose cone, die-cut balsa fins, and streamer recovery. Includes pressure-sensitive decals. Flights of over 1,000 feet are possible. (Custom 2011 Web Ad)

custom-atw-2011%20web%20livery.jpg
Custom 2011 Web Ad

custom-atw-facecard.jpg
Face Card

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also: LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Back