BadAzz Rocketery - Das Blitzkrieg Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixontj93060

Reaction score
Second is the Baddazz Rocketry Das Blitzzkrieg (with not quite all screws tightened down). An interesting design with PVC airframe and tons of machined aluminum parts. Av-bay comes set up with redundant charge carriers, although I will likely fly with only one alt. All decals on both rockets supplied by Stickershock.

5997477223_6e40396b62_b.jpg

Post copied and redacted with permission

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark contacted me and I gave him the "go ahead". So if you would like the same decal set for your Das Blitzzkrieg just contact him (I don't believe he has it up on his website).

thanks Tim.

I have added these decals to my website. BUT they are not ready to purchase yet. (at least online) I have to get some time to create the page and the paypal buttons. right now my schedule is CRAZY

If anyone is interested in a set. please contact me I can still make them for you.

Tim she;s BEAUTIFUL!

Tim.

That is a thing of beauty. Can't wait to hear how it flies. we have done some PVC rockets just messing around and they actually work out really well. so this is a kit that I am interested in. and the price seens REALLY RIGHT for what you are getting. Nice Job Eric

Oh and the webpage is up and running decals are available online!!!

https://stickershock23.com/Das_Blitzzkrieg.html

Tim.

That is a thing of beauty. Can't wait to hear how it flies. we have done some PVC rockets just messing around and they actually work out really well. so this is a kit that I am interested in. and the price seens REALLY RIGHT for what you are getting. Nice Job Eric

Oh and the webpage is up and running decals are available online!!!

https://stickershock23.com/Das_Blitzzkrieg.html

Thank you Sir!

Eric Foster

Welcome to the BaddAzz Das Blitzkrieg Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the BaddAzz Das Blitzkrieg and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

BaddAzz Rocketry: Das Blitzkrieg:

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Last edited:
BaddAzz Das Blitzkrieg Basic Information.

badazz.gif
BaddAzz Rocketry

Das Blitzkrieg

NUMBER

Introduced: 2011
Final Year:
Designer: Eric Foster

Type: Sport
Motor Mount: 1x38mm
Recovery: Dual Deploy Parachute
Stages: 1
Length: 49.875"
Diameter: 2.375"
Span:
Weight: 3 lbs.

Mfg. Description: Earth year 104906

After reaching a peace agreement with Trogons. We had years of goodwill. Due to their reptilian breeding they constantly encroached upon the Frontier line.

Negotiations failed, We are at War !!

Our Best defenzze is the BLITZZKRIEG Missiles.

Featuring a Positronic Seeker they cannot be evaded.

Two part warhead gave the Missile it's Name.

A High yield EMP PLASMA burst coupled with a Sodium Zylon Gas.

EMP takes down the Trogon shields, Sodium Zylon Vaporizes the Trogon's Flesh.

Do not worry when the Atmospheric Defenzze's engage!

BLITZZKRIEG is at work!!!!

baddazz%20-%20das%20blitzkrieg%20-%202011%20web%20livery.jpg
BaddAzz 2011 Web Ad
baddazz%20-%20das%20blitzkrieg%20-%202011a%20web%20livery.jpg
BaddAzz 2011 Web Ad

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also: LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back